Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Trust is higher

Proverbs 3: 5 “Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding”

There is a level of relationship that one can come into that takes your faith to another height – this height I call trust. 

I know many times we use these words interchangeably but when you study it out, you really understand that “Trust” is a higher
form of faith. So I am challenging you to come that height in your faith walk.

Trust is defined as a firm belief in the reliability, character, honesty, veracity, justice and strength of a person or thing.

But in our case, our trust should be in no other than God. In the scriptures, to trust has the implication of taking refuge under a covering – the covering of God “But let all those that put their trust in you rejoice…” Ps 5:11 (KJV). But let all who take refuge in you be glad…(NIV)

Confession:

I will say of the Lord He is my refuge and my fortress my God in whom I trust.

Subscribe by E- Mail - http://goo.gl/QNSM6s

By Rev. Elekima Ekine


No comments:

Post a Comment