Thursday, April 3, 2014

Agree with God’s word

Mark 11:24 “Therefore I say unto you, what things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them and ye shall have them.

For the next few days, I want to walk you through from desiring something to having or possessing it. In other words taking you through what I call the ABCD of faith. The first letter A stands for “Agree with God’s word”

Agree means to think or say the same as the
other party. It also means to discuss and come to the same decision. Using this definitions agreeing with God’s word you think or say the same thing as the word of God. 

To be successful in your faith walk whatever God says about you in His word, you must come to the same persuasion about yourself. That is, what God says you are, you are. What God says you have, you can have and what God says you can do, you can do. This is the first step to having your desire fulfilled.

Confession:

I am what God’s word says I am.  I can do what God word says I can do and I have what God’s word say I have.

Subscribe by E- Mail - http://goo.gl/QNSM6s

By Rev. Elekima Ekine


No comments:

Post a Comment