Thursday, April 17, 2014

Love energizes faith

2 peter 1:5
“ and giving all divigence, add to faith …”

Yesterday, we began looking at helpers of our faith, that is things that help our faith work better. We looked at love of our faith. In continuing on love, let me point your attention to something Jesus said:

“ Therefore what things soever ye desire
when ye pray believe that ye receive them and ye shall have them. And when ye stand praying, forgive , if ye have ought against any; that your father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses” ( Mtt 11: 24,25)

You cannot claim you love and harbor unforgiveness in your heart. Unforgiveness will hinder your faith from working to its fullest potential. So forgive today! Love forgives!


Confession : I choose to walk I love, therefore I choose to forgive all those I hold in unforgiveness.

Subscribe by E- Mail - http://goo.gl/QNSM6s

By Rev. Elekima Ekine

No comments:

Post a Comment