Sunday, April 6, 2014

Doing the Word

Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them. (Mark 11:24 KJV)

The fourth part in our ABCDE of faith is “D” which stands for “Doing the word”

The scriptures say we should not be hearers
only but doers for it is the doers that are blessed. It says also that faith without corresponding actions is dead. It is important that you understand that ‘faith’ is not passive but active. 

After agreeing with God’s word, believing and confessing, you must ‘act’ out your faith. There is always something to do to act out your faith. Be sensitive to God and He will lead you in what steps of faith to take to possess your possession.

Confession:
I am willing to do and I can do all things through Christ who strengthened me.

Prayer:

Lord, open my eyes to see what I must do in my faith walk.

Subscribe by E- Mail - http://goo.gl/QNSM6s

By Rev. Elekima Ekine


No comments:

Post a Comment