Wednesday, April 2, 2014

I trust in the Lord

Proverbs 3: 5 “Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding”

We are still meditating on trust. When you put your trust in God it means you rely on and lean on Him totally. It also means you are confident that you will not be disappointed. What brings me to such a place? It is
your experience of Him. Your experience of God will affect your ability to trust Him.

“And they who know your name (who have experience and acquaintance with your mercy) will lean on and confidently put their trust in you…” Ps. 9:10 (amp). 

This is why someone said trust is a learned response. That is, over time you have learned that the person you want to trust is worthy of it.

Confession:

I have trusted, leaned on, and been confident in your mercy and loving – kindness. Therefore my heart shall rejoice and be in high spirits on your salvation. I will sing to the Lord, because He has dealt bountifully with me… Ps 13:5,6 (Amp)

Subscribe by E- Mail - http://goo.gl/QNSM6s

By Rev. Elekima Ekine


No comments:

Post a Comment