Saturday, April 19, 2014

The joy of the Lord

2 Peter 1:5
“ and giving all diligence, add to your faith …”

The next helper of your faith is joy or praise. The ability to remain joyful helps faith to receive.

“he staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong I faith, giving glory to God.” (Rom 4:20)

“ Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me …” (ps 50:23)

When you can praise God, praise
strengthens your faith and helps your faith to obtain. If you can not praise God before manifestation or while waiting for manifestation, you probably will not see manifestation. Praise is a helper of faith. Someone who praise will have joy, so praise and joy go together. Therefore praise God today.


Confession : I will bless the Lord at all times. His praise shall continually be in my mouth. Come and magnify the Lord with me, for the lord is good and His mercies endure forever. Hallelujah!

By Rev. Elekima Ekine

No comments:

Post a Comment