Friday, April 4, 2014

Believe God's word!

Mark 11:24 “Therefore I say unto you, what things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them and ye shall have them

We are continuing with our study on moving from desiring to having or possessing. We have seen the first letter in the ABCDE of faith. A is agree with God’s word. B is to “Believe” God’s word. 

Believe means to regard as true. To believe a person is to accept that what the person said is true. The scripture says “If thou canst believe, all
things are possible to him that believeth”. 

This is how powerful believing is. The word believe almost means the same thing with agreement, because it means bringing yourself to having a persuasion that leads you to hold unto somebody in trust. 

So believe is the next thing after agreeing with the word. You agree that the word is true, has integrity, it is what it says it is. Also what it says you are, you are. So this makes you trust in it (Him).

Confession:

I believe that the word of God is true, infallible and is powerful. I believe the word. I believe God, it shall be unto me as it is written.

Confession:

I am what God’s word says I am.  I can do what God word says I can do and I have what God’s word say I have.

Subscribe by E- Mail - http://goo.gl/QNSM6s

By Rev. Elekima Ekine


No comments:

Post a Comment