Wednesday, April 23, 2014

It is a good fight!

1 Timothy 6:12 “Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life…”

We are continuing our meditation on our passage of yesterday. I pointed out the reason it is a fight of faith. Now let us take it further. 

The scripture calls it a good. What is a good
fight? A good fight is a fight in which you win. 

This means the end of this fight is already determined before you engage in it. It is a fixed fight – fixed in your favour. This means you do not need to be afraid, you are destined to win this fight. 

The referee of the fight is your heavenly Father and He will never count you out. So stay in there until you win. It is your fight, it’s your win. Glory to God.

Confession:

This is the victory that overcomes the world even my faith. I win over negative circumstances because I believe God. I believe His word!

No comments:

Post a Comment