Monday, April 14, 2014

Faith is my realm of existence

Habakkuk 2:4 “Behold his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith”

We are still on meditating on the just shall live by his faith. I want you to see how much of the believers’ life is dependent by faith. The scripture says when you pray to God you are to ask in faith (James 1:6; Mk11:24). 

The scripture says we walk by faith (2 Cor. 5:7). The scripture says we stand by faith (2 Cor. 1:24) and as we stand doing all things we
are instructed to put the shield of faith as the protective armour over all the other. 

Lastly in 2Peter 1:5-10 the believer is instructed to add things to his experience in God, but all these things are to stand on a foundation of faith. “And beside this giving all diligence, add to your faith…”

That means if faith is not there as the foundation, there is no platform for those other things to stand.

Confession:

I am a faith child of a faith God. Faith is my realm of existence. Living by faith is my natural realm. I walk and live by faith and not by sight.

Subscribe by E- Mail - http://goo.gl/QNSM6s

By Rev. Elekima Ekine


No comments:

Post a Comment