Friday, April 18, 2014

The role of patience

2 Peter 1:5
“ And giving all diligence, add to your faith …”

The next helper of faith is patience.

“That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises “ (Hebrews 6:12)

Patience is needed in other for faith to possess, this is because there is always time involved between asking and
manifestation.

Now patience is not enduring or gritting your teeth through the time of waiting. No that is not patience, rather patience is remaining consistent, doing the same thing without wavering until manifestation.

“ For ye have need of patience, that after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.”

Patience keeps your faith consistent and constant until manifestation.


Confession : I have need of patience. I confess I am patient. I am consistent. I do not waver in my faith.

By Rev. Elekima Ekine

No comments:

Post a Comment