Tuesday, April 22, 2014

It's a fight, not a struggle!

1Timothy 6:12
“fight the good fight of faith”

The bible calls the faith walk a fight. What is the meaning of that? Now I want you to understand that it did not call it a struggle. That is what it looks like to some people – a struggle. They are struggling to live the life. 

No, it is a fight. And It is a fight because
you live in a world whose ways and system are contrary to the ways and system of God. When you are in faith walk, you are swimming against the norm. This is why it’s a fight and this is why some people do not want to have anything to do with faith. 

They want to live in a world where they say if God wants me well, I will be healed. If he wants me rich, He will bless me. Friend, God wants you well, He wants you rich, He wants you to succeed and he wants your marriage to work. Take up the faith fight and make these things a reality in your life.

Confession

I am more than a conqueror through Christ who strengthens. right now I win.

No comments:

Post a Comment