Saturday, April 26, 2014

I am a new specie!

2Cor. 5:17 “Therefore if any man be in Christ He is a new creature, old thing are passed away, behold all things are become new”

Having a revelation of the new creation is something that also affects your faith walk. You are a new creation means you never existed
before. You are more than a forgiven sinner, you a completely new species of being, therefore you have what it takes to make it. 

“…And what we see is that anyone united with the Messiah gets a fresh start, is created new. The old life is gone; a new life burgeons! (MSG). If you do not see yourself as a new creation, but an old sinner you will not be able to walk in the faith of God. “The law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death”. (Romans8:2)

Confession:
I am a new creation in Christ Jesus. I live by the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus. Faith is not of the law and I have it therefore I live by faith

No comments:

Post a Comment