Tuesday, April 15, 2014

The words of your mouth


Habakkuk 2:4 “Behold his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith”.

If the just lives by his faith what does that mean in practical terms in your everyday experience of life? The scripture makes us to
understand that man lives by the word that proceeds from the mouth of God and also by the words of his mouth. 

In essence it means you live to the extent that you believe the words that proceed from the mouth of God to you. You also live to the extent you believe the words that proceed from your own mouth.

Let me also add this, no matter how much you believe the words that proceed out of the mouth of God, until they become words out of your mouth you will not live by them.

Your words determine the level of your faith and your faith determines how you live. So speak and live!

Confession:
As I speak, I live, I speak life, health and prosperity over my life and all that pertains to me

Subscribe by E- Mail - http://goo.gl/QNSM6s

By Rev. Elekima Ekine


No comments:

Post a Comment