Saturday, April 5, 2014

Confessing the Word

Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them. (Mark 11:24 KJV)

The third letter in our ABCDE of faith is “C” for confessing the word. The scripture says “… for with the heart, man believeth unto righteousness and with the mouth, confession is made unto salvation.” (Rom. 10:10)

This means that when you believe, you come into
a position to have the blessing but it is when you confess with your mouth that you come into possession of that which you desire.

Without confession, there is no possession. Why is that? So you ask. The Bible says Jesus is the high priest of our confession and He is also the high priest of good things to come. It is with your confession that He will release to you good things. 

Therefore, as the Psalmist would say, “Open your mouth wide and I (God) will fill it.”

Confession:

The Lord has made my lips like the pen of a ready writer.  I will speak of things pertaining to my life, my success and my prosperity.

Subscribe by E- Mail - http://goo.gl/QNSM6s

By Rev. Elekima Ekine


No comments:

Post a Comment