Thursday, March 29, 2018

YOUR THOUGHTS!

Proverbs23: 7 “For as he thinketh in his heart so is he… "

Your thought affects how you believe. What you think you are, you are. Therefore your faith level cannot rise above your thought level. Right thinking leads to right believing.

When the mind is empty, hopelessness is the result. Therefore to be able to think right thoughts that will enable you to believe rightly, fill your mind with thought about the word of God. Thoughts filled with God’s promises allow you to see God working with you, working for you and working in you.

So whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report, if there be any praise, think on these things. (Ph.4:8)

Confession:

I have made covenant with my eyes that I will not look upon maid. I will think on things that build faith. I will think on the word of God. Thy word, God have I made my meditation all day long

Subscribe by E- Mail - http://goo.gl/QNSM6s


By Rev. Elekima Ekine

No comments:

Post a Comment