Tuesday, March 13, 2018

SPEAK AND SEE!

Habakkuk 2:1 “I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what He will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved”

One of the reasons why you should speak is so that you see things. Your words paint pictures for you to see. You will not

be able to do until you see, this is what the scriptures say. “This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth… that thou mayest observe to do…” (Joshua 1:8)

The word in your mouth produces something for you to see and live out. When you confess prosperity, you begin to see prosperity and then you are able to live out prosperity.

This is one of the things confession will do for you. Look at our text for devotion today. The prophet said he will see what the Lord will say to him. Why did he say see instead of hear? It is because beyond the hearing is seeing. Words paint pictures! Speak and see!

Confession:
What I speak, I hear. What I hear, I see. What I see I experience.

Prayer:
Nothing shall be withheld from you from this day forward in Jesus name.

Read through the Bible in one year (As it occurs in real time)

Mar 13: Deut 5-7

Subscribe by E- Mail - http://goo.gl/QNSM6s

No comments:

Post a Comment