Monday, March 5, 2018

A DECISION OF FAITH

Psalm 27:13 (amp) “[What would have become of me] had I not believed that I would see the Lord’s goodness in the land of the living”

Every person must come to the place where you make a decision of faith, that's where you choose to believe God.

This is decision that is necessary if you are going to inherit the promises of God. 

What characterises such decision of faith? It is a decision you come to, having been persuaded by the word of God alone even when nothing has been seen (Heb11:13). 

It is important to note that if the word of God alone cannot bring you to such a decision of faith, it is most unlikely that other people’s experiences will do it. 

The Psalmist said in Ps 57:7 “My heart is fixed O God, my heart is steadfast and confident! I will sing and make melody”. This is what I ...

Confession:

Make a confession of the above massage.

Read through the Bible in one year (As it occurs in real time)

Mar 5: Num 23-25

Subscribe by E- Mail - http://goo.gl/QNSM6s


By Rev. Elekima Ekine

No comments:

Post a Comment