Saturday, March 24, 2018

TOTAL COMPLETE FAITH

Gen. 15:1 “After these things the word of the Lord came to Abram in a vision, saying. Fear not Abram, I am your shield, your abundant compensation, and your reward shall be exceedingly great

Our faith in God must be a total complete faith, out faith in God must also be in the totality of God. We cannot have faith in one area and not have faith in Him in another area.

Our text reveals God introducing Himself to Abram as his shield and abundant compensation. It is like God saying to Abram, look, this is who I am, take me as such, release your faith in this aspect of myself so I can manifest myself to you in such manner.

One clear characteristic of God is His...

Confession:

My God is a God of abundance. I release my faith for His abundance now. I declare, the Lord is my shepherd, I do not lack for any good thing. I have abundance now.

Subscribe by E- Mail - http://goo.gl/QNSM6s

By Rev. Elekima Ekine

No comments:

Post a Comment