Friday, March 2, 2018

YOU CAN RECEIVE ALL THINGS!

2Cor4:13 “We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak”

Faith is an attitude. You see, your attitude is the lens through which you view life. It is your general mental state and the outward expression of your thoughts and feelings. Let faith be that lens through which you view life. 

Therefore when you view life you should have the “I can” attitude. This will enable you to go after things the word of God promises. When you face life with the attitude of faith – impossibilities will become possible. 

The attitude of faith will cause you to... CONTINUED @  https://www.amazon.ca/s/ref=nb_sb_noss…  


Confession:
I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me. I cannot be defeated because greater is He that is in me than the devil or problem that is in the world

Prayer:

Father I thank you that you cause me to triumph always.

Read through the Bible in one year (As it occurs in real time)

Mar 2: Num 16-17

Subscribe by E- Mail - http://goo.gl/QNSM6s


By Rev. Elekima Ekine

No comments:

Post a Comment