Thursday, March 1, 2018

THE EYE OF FAITH


2 Cor 4:18 “While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal, but the things which are not seen are eternal”.

The scriptures says faith is the evidence of things not seen. (Heb 11:1) To have victory in life we are supposed to look at the things which are not seen. This means to look at things not seen you have to look at it with eye of faith. 

What is this eye of faith? It is the eye that looks at things through the word of God. It is with and by the word of God that you look at the things not seen. That is your healing, your prosperity and your victory that is not yet manifested but you see them by the word. 

Once you can look in the word of God and see them, it is yours! What did God tell Jeremiah? ....   CONTINUED @  https://www.amazon.ca/s/ref=nb_sb_noss…  


Confession:
In Jesus name I see my healing, my prosperity and my victory. I see myself healed. I see myself prosperous in Jesus name.

Prayer:

I pray for you that the eyes of your understanding be enlightened that you may see what is the hope of your calling.

Read through the Bible in one year (As it occurs in real time)

Mar 1: Num 14-15; Ps 90

Subscribe by E- Mail - http://goo.gl/QNSM6s

By Rev. Elekima Ekine

No comments:

Post a Comment