Sunday, March 4, 2018

BELIEVE NOW!

Hebrews 11:1 “Now faith is the substance of things hoped for…”

For faith to work, it needs hope because faith gives substance to hope. However hope is not faith and faith is not hope. 

One major difference is that faith is in the now but hope speaks of tomorrow or future. So when you say ‘I hope to get it’ or ‘I believe it will happen soon’ you are talking hope, not faith and you will end up not receiving. 

Remember Martha? “Lord I believe he will rise up in the resurrection at the last day” 

(John11:24).  What was Jesus’ answer? ...

Confession:
I believe I have it right now. I have the victory right now!

Prayer:

You will not be ashamed. For your shame receive a double blessing now in Jesus name.

Read through the Bible in one year (As it occurs in real time)

Mar 4: Num 21-22

Subscribe by E- Mail - http://goo.gl/QNSM6s


By Rev. Elekima Ekine

No comments:

Post a Comment