Wednesday, March 14, 2018

SPEAK NOW!

Ezekiel 37:3, 4 “And He said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord God, thou knowest. Again He said unto me, prophesy upon these bones, hear the word of the Lord…”

Friend I want you to hear this loud and clear, “you are your own prophet, you are the prophet of your life.  
And you can prophesy or speak or preach to your life to become all that God has ordained for you. You do not need to run here and there looking for a prophet; you are the first prophet that your life needs. 

Your voice is the first voice that your life situation needs to hear first speaking to it. Just as Ezekiel prophesied to the dry bones and commanded them to live, you also can do the same. 

Speak now! And watch every dry and dead area come alive today. Son of man prophesy! 
 
Confession: 
I say unto my marriage, my business, my finances live! In Jesus name.

Read through the Bible in one year (As it occurs in real time)
Mar 14: Deut 8-10
Subscribe by E- Mail - http://goo.gl/QNSM6s


By Rev. Elekima Ekine

No comments:

Post a Comment