Monday, January 5, 2015

You will begin this year with harvest

Psalm 65:11
“You start the new year with a good harvest. You end the year with many crops.” Easy to Read Version

I bring you this word today. You will begin this year with harvest! Yes, this year will begin for you on a note of harvest. Harvest of favours, blessings, miracles and harvest on your financial seeds. Can I hear your loud Amen? Can God do this? Yes He can.
Let me tell you the story of two women, Naomi and Ruth. 

Naomi and her husband had left their country to go to another country, an idol worshipping one because of famine in their land, they went with their two sons. After a while these the sons married two ladies Orpah and Ruth. Not too long Naomi’s husband and two sons died in that land which made Naomi decide to return to her own land. 

Moreover, she heard that God had visited her own land and the people had bread. On her return, Ruth went with her. This is Naomi’s testimony upon her return:
“And she said unto them, Call me not Naomi, call me Mara: for the Almighty hath dealt very bitterly with me. I went out full, and the Lord hath brought me home again empty: why then call ye me Naomi, seeing the Lord hath testified against me, and the Almighty hath afflicted me?” Ruth 1:20,21 KJV

So you have someone who is bitter and empty. She seems to have come to the end of her world. But guess what, when she arrived, it was at the time of harvest. This time of harvest was to begin the turning point of her life.

“So Naomi returned, and Ruth the Moabitess, her daughter in law, with her, which returned out of the country of Moab: and they came to Bethlehem in the beginning of barley harvest.”

This means they began the new life on a note of harvest, this set off a chain of events in their lives that brought them total restoration.

I PROPHESY TO YOU THAT YOU ARE BEGINNING THIS YEAR WITH A GOOD HARVEST.

No comments:

Post a Comment