Tuesday, January 6, 2015

God's visitation

Gen 50:24-25
 “…God will surely visit you, and bring you out of this land unto the land which he sware to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob. And Joseph took an oath of the children of Israel, saying, God will surely visit you, and ye shall carry up my bones from hence.”

One of the things I believe God wants to do is visit you this year in a definite tangible way. Did I hear you say Amen? When God visits, it implies Him coming down as it were to manifest Himself in power and
demonstration. It is God walking in on us and into our affairs.

“And the Lord said, I have surely seen the affliction of my people which are in Egypt, and have heard their cry by reason of their taskmasters; for I know their sorrows; And I am come down to deliver them out of the hand of the Egyptians, and to bring them up out of that land unto a good land and a large, unto a land flowing with milk and honey; unto the place of the Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites. Exodus 3:7-8

God is saying I want to be more than what you read about, I want you to see me for yourself. When that happens that is when you get the best in me and I also have the best of you. Then the saying of the word will be fulfilled for you which says, “and they shall not teach every man his neighbor , and every man his brother, saying, know the Lord: for all shall know me…”


When God visits a man, His glory which comprises His presence, power and goodness will be seen upon that man. In such situations, the impossibility becomes possible, lack and insufficiency is replaced with abundance and prosperity. Expect God’s visitation!

No comments:

Post a Comment