Tuesday, May 28, 2019

WATCH WHAT YOU SAY

Mark 11:24 “ Therefore  I say unto you, what things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them”

Faith takes what belongs to it. Faith takes a hold of what belongs to it. It does not wait for it to come, it takes it.

In the natural, we use our hand to take things offered. What is the hand in the realm of the spirit? “death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof”. The word “power” in the verse is the Hebrew word “yawd” and it means “a hand (the open one indicating power, means direction). Also in Mathew 6:31 “therefore take no thought, saying…” This means that we take by saying.

What am I saying to you? your tongue is your hand in the realm of the spirit. You take in the realm of the spirit by saying. When you do not say, you have not taken the things offered.

Confession:


Because He has said I will never leave you nor forsake I can boldly say, the Lord is my helper, I shall not fear what man shall do unto me

No comments:

Post a Comment