Wednesday, May 29, 2019

FAITH SPEAKS

Mathew 17:20 “… for verily I say unto you, if ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say…”

In our meditation yesterday, I pointed out to you that faith takes what belongs to it. But faith is voice activated, receiving or taking does not begin until your tongue comes into action. 

Jesus said in our text, if you have faith, ye shall say. We can turn it around and say the converse if you do not have faith, you shall not say.

Faith (your speaking) is what you take to the counters of heaven to cash, take or receive your desires or move mountains out of your pathway. Start speaking now and start receiving now.

Confession:


I believe therefore, I speak, I have faith and I say. I am the redeemed of the Lord and I say so!

No comments:

Post a Comment