Wednesday, May 22, 2019

FIGHT BACK

Mathew 11:12 (GNT) “From the time John preached his message until this very day the Kingdom of heaven has suffered violent attacks, and violent men try to seize it.”

Dear friend, when the enemy tries to take what is yours – your joy, your marriage, your children, your spouse, don’t just sit and watch. Don’t throw up your arms in the air and give up, fight back. This is what we are called to do. 

Even the scripture say when the enemy comes in, like a flood the Spirit of God raises a standard against him. Guess what? 

The spirit of God does not raise that standard apart from you, because the flood comes from you. 

“He that believeth in me, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water” (John 7:37-39). 

So fight back! 

Don’t lie down and let the enemy roll over you! Fight back! It is not over except you say so.

Confession:


The Lord is my light and my salvation. I shall not fear. I shall not be defeated. I am more than a conqueror.

No comments:

Post a Comment