Saturday, May 18, 2019

GOD'S BLESSINGS

Psalm 81: 10 
“I am the Lord thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt: open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it”

God is very much interested in blessing us much more than we are interested in receiving. To receive God’s blessings we must do it on His own terms. 

One of the major ways (if not the major way) God has ordained to bless us is through our speaking, this is what our text reveals. God is inviting you “…open your mouth wide and I will fill it”. 

What does this mean?

The words “open thy mouth” literally means “speech”. The word “wide” means “enlarge”. Put these words together means “enlarge your speaking or speech”. So what God is saying to you today is “enlarge your speaking, whatever you speak, I will match it, I will do it. Hallelujah!

I am the Lord your God. I rescued you from Egypt. Just ask, and I will give you whatever you need”. (CEV)

Prayer:


Whatever you speak in the ears of God today is granted you. Speak!

No comments:

Post a Comment