Wednesday, May 8, 2019

HAVING FAITH IN GOD

Mark 11:22 “Have faith in God…”

We are still meditating on “Have faith in God…”. Yesterday I said, it means to have faith in who He is, not what He can do.

One word to describe who He is – character. So, in practical terms, to have faith in who God is, is to have faith in His character. What then is the character of God?

Firstly, God is love. That means to have faith in God is love, have faith in Love. If He is Love, then as 1Cor.13 says He is patient and kind towards you. - The New Living Translation.

Commenting on 1John 4:16 – 18, it says “His love will quiet your fears and give you confidence”. Glory to God! This is what faith in the love of God will do to you – quiet your fears and give you confidence. 

This is why you have to believe in the love of God (1John 4:16). Have faith in God! Have faith in His love for you.

Confession:


God loves me. He loves me enough to bless me, heal me, provide for me, protect me from all harm. I believe in His love for me. Hallelujah

No comments:

Post a Comment