Sunday, July 17, 2016

REAL FAITH

Mark 10:47 48
“And when he heard that it was Jesus of Nazareth, he began to cry out, and say, Jesus, thou Son of David, have mercy on me.
And many charged him that he should hold his peace: but he cried the more a great deal, Thou Son of David, have mercy on me.

There is something about real faith, it does not take no for an answer. This is because it has been promised or should I say, guaranteed manifestation. So don’t take no for an answer. When blind Bartimaeus was told to shut up, that it was not his kind Jesus attends to, the Bible said he shouted the more and Jesus stood still for him. Jesus will stand still for you. Your healing, prosperity and breakthrough will stand still for you too if you are not ready to take No for an answer. There is another person that did not take no for an answer:

Matthew 15:22-28
   “And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.
 But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.
 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.
But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.
 And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table.
Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.”

CONFESSION: I will not be denied, I refuse to be denied. It will be unto me according to the word of God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment