Sunday, July 10, 2016

I CHOOSE TO BE STRONG

Mar 11:23For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith”.

Doubt is something that attempts to plague everyone that lives by faith. Have you heard this saying, “feed your faith and starve your doubts”? It is so common that I don’t know who originated it. But that is exactly what you do.
You see both faith and doubts feed on something in other to be strong. Therefore the one you want to prevail, and I assume is your faith, you feed it and you starve the other.
For doubts to be strong, it feeds on circumstantial evidence. In other to starve it you do like Abraham did, “he considered not his own body now dead neither yet the deadness of Sarah’s womb…”.
For your faith to be strong, feed it the word of God and praise, “…but was strong in faith giving glory to God.”


Confession/Prayer: 
I choose to be strong in faith today. I am not a doubter but a believer!



No comments:

Post a Comment