Friday, February 9, 2018

THE FAITH FIGHT

1Timothy 6:12 “Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life…”

There is a faith fight, without which you cannot lay hold on that which belongs to you. It is a fight because the devil will not just lay on his back and watch you possess your inheritance. 

No, he will put up some resistance. But your fight is from a position of victory that is why it is a good fight for you. What is a good fight? A fight in which you win. So when the Bible calls it a good fight for you, it automatically means there is no defeat for you in the fight.

Glory to God. It is a ‘fixed’ fight.

Confession:
I have an overcoming faith. I am an overcomer. I declare I win all the time because in Jesus I have the victory.

Prayer:

Lord I thank you that my faith in you cannot be defeated, because you cannot be defeated.

Read through the Bible in one year (As it occurs in real time)

Feb 9: Ex 30-32

Subscribe by E- Mail - http://goo.gl/QNSM6s

By Rev. Elekima Ekine

No comments:

Post a Comment