Wednesday, February 14, 2018

SPEAK OUT NOW!

Mark 10:47 “And when he heard that it was Jesus’ of Nazareth, he began to cry out, and say, Jesus thou son of David, have mercy on me”

The times we are in clearly demands that you speak out now. Except you do, you will not be delivered from the condition, circumstances or situation you are in whether it be financial, physical or spiritual or even in your ministry. 

When you pray for a change, God will create an opportunity for that change to take place (Mark 10:46 – Jesus came by) but the initiation of that change begins by your speaking out. 

Stop saying the negative things you used to say before you heard of Jesus and His healing power, provisions and ability that has been given to you. Speak out! And speak differently!

Confession: I am not what my circumstances, background, my body say I am. I can be different, I can have a different outcome and I will have a different outcome and I will have a different outcome because Christ in me is the hope of glory.

Prayer: I put a guard upon my lips as from today. Let the word of my mouth be acceptable words before the Lord in Jesus name.



Read through the Bible in one year (As it occurs in real time)

Feb 14: Lev 5-7

Subscribe by E- Mail - http://goo.gl/QNSM6s


By Rev. Elekima Ekine

No comments:

Post a Comment