Tuesday, February 20, 2018

LORD, I NEED HELP!

Mathew 14:30,31 “But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid, and beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me”.

In the faith walk, some people erroneously believe you do not admit a need for help. This is because it is believed once you admit such a need you are no longer in faith.

In our scripture for today, we see Peter who had started a faith adventure found himself in a place he needed help and he cried out for that help. 

Listen friend, if you are feeling overwhelmed, seek someone who can stand with you in agreement. Or cry out to God, Lord I believe, but help my weakening faith. Maybe you need someone else to lay hands on you and pray the prayer of faith for your healing. Do so right now.


Confession/Prayer: Lord, lead me to a place I can be helped and my faith will be strengthened at this time in Jesus name.

Read through the Bible in one year (As it occurs in real time)

Feb 20: Lev 22-23

Subscribe by E- Mail - http://goo.gl/QNSM6s


By Rev. Elekima Ekine

No comments:

Post a Comment