Sunday, February 11, 2018

A MEASURE OF FAITH

Romans 4:16 “Therefore it is of faith that it might be by grace to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed”.

After God paid the price for man to be able to come near unto Him, He only put one condition for everybody – ‘faith’. 

This is the only way to guarantee that everybody can inherit the promise – rich, poor educated, illiterate, etc, everybody. That means you can inherit every promise that is in the word of God. And you know what? 

You have that faith too. According to Romans 12:3 God gave you...  CONTINUED @  https://www.amazon.ca/s/ref=nb_sb_noss…  

Confession: I have faith to inherit the promises. I can have what ever God says I can have.


Prayer: Father I thank you that I am qualified by faith to be the best, have the best that I can be and have.

Read through the Bible in one year (As it occurs in real time)

Feb 11: Ex 36-38

Subscribe by E- Mail - http://goo.gl/QNSM6s

By Rev. Elekima Ekine

No comments:

Post a Comment