Tuesday, February 27, 2018

DARE TO BELIEVE!

Hebrews 11:33 “Who through faith subdued Kingdoms wrought righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions”

Faith is the element that makes people break the barriers of limitations. So that where people have once stopped, people with faith in God can get there and expand or stretch the frontiers of those limitations.

Hebrews 11 is full of men and women who did just that. Are you going to be counted among them or you will just accept the status quo. You can be the exception to the rule. Dare...

Confession:
I am a mighty man of valour. I overcome every limitation. I am a barrier breaker because of my faith in God.

Prayer:

I tear down every well of limitation around you now in Jesus name. go forth into that new territory.

Read through the Bible in one year (As it occurs in real time)

Feb 27: Num 8-10

Subscribe by E- Mail - http://goo.gl/QNSM6s


By Rev. Elekima Ekine

No comments:

Post a Comment