Friday, January 3, 2014

What are your evidences?

Heb 11:1 KJV
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Beloved, it is the beginning of a new year and I am sure you have dreams, vision and aspirations for the year. 

Guess what? They are what you call "things hoped for" and "things not seen" Now for them to become a reality, you need to have
evidence of them. 

Their evidences is what you hold unto until the real thing comes. If you do not have evidence that those things exist, then you might as well kiss them goodbye. 

What are your evidences?

1. God's word that promises you those things.
2. God's word spoken to you personally by the Holy Spirit and is confirmed in His word.
3. A word of prophecy given you personally that confirms what you have received before.

Take these as your evidence for the real thing and confess them to yourself until the real thing comes.

Confession for today:
This is the year that the Lord has made. I have evidence for my dreams, my faith in the word of God is my evidence. I have evidence that my dreams will come true, my goals will be realised and my vision will speak. I have evidence.

Prayer
This day, I pray for you that all you desire will come to pass for you in Jesus name.

Read through the Bible in one year (As it occurs in real time)
Jan 3: Gen 8-11

By Rev. Elekima Ekine

Subscribe by E- Mail - http://goo.gl/QNSM6s

No comments:

Post a Comment