Thursday, January 2, 2014

If you can believe...

Mark 9:23 “…if thou can’st  believe…”

Believing is something that is assumed to be automatic to “believe”. But it is not! This is because in every situation, you need to hear the word of God on that situation for you to be able to ‘believe’ God in that
situation. 

So if you can believe means if you can do those things that will bring you to the place where you believe. There are things we must do so that we can believe. You must give yourself to hearing the word!

Confession for today: 
I am a believer. So I can believe, and I will believe. I am a believer, not a doubter.

Prayer: 
I pray for you today that as you step out in faith towards God, that desire shall become a possibility in Jesus’ name.


Read through the Bible in one year (As it occurs in real time)

Jan 2: Gen 4-7

Subscribe by E- Mail - http://goo.gl/QNSM6s

By Rev. Elekima Ekine

No comments:

Post a Comment