Monday, January 20, 2014

The word is the evidence

2Cor. 5:7 “ 
For we walk by faith and not by sight.”

The Bible says in Hebrews 11:1 that “faith is the evidence of things not seen”. We need to understand that faith is the evidence of things not seen, not of things not available. 

We walk by the evidence of things not seen. What
is this evidence that we walk by? 

Romans 10:17 says faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the word of God – so this faith is actually the word of God. 

The word of God gives evidence to the things not seen. So we can say we walk by the word of God, not by sight.

Confession for today:
I am moved only by the word of God. I am not moved by what I see or hear, I am only moved by what I see in the word or what I hear from the word of God.

Prayer:
I command unto God and the word of His grace that today the word will deliver to you your inheritance in Jesus name.

Read through the Bible in one year (As it occurs in real time)
Jan 20: Gen 25-26

Subscribe by E- Mail - http://goo.gl/QNSM6s

By Rev. Elekima Ekine

No comments:

Post a Comment