Monday, January 6, 2014

Faith is active

Mark 5:27, 28, 34 
“When she had heard of Jesus, came in the press behind, and touched His garment. For she said, if I may touch but his clothes, I shall be whole… Daughter thy faith hath made thee whole…”

Faith is active – that is
characterized by action rather than by contemplation or speculation. If you are not moving you are not yet in faith. Faith without corresponding actions is dead according to the book of James. When you say you are in faith – it is expressed in works and actions.

Confession for today:
I believe, therefore I do.

Prayer:
I command every and any affliction on your body to dry up now in Jesus name.

Read through the Bible in one year (As it occurs in real time)
Jan 6: Job 10-13

Subscribe by E- Mail - http://goo.gl/QNSM6s


By Rev. Elekima Ekine

No comments:

Post a Comment