Sunday, January 5, 2014

It's time to move forward!

Exodus 14:15 “And the Lord said unto Moses, wherefore criest thou unto me? Speak unto the children of Israel that they go forward.”

With what God has done for you through Christ Jesus, this is what He expects from you. Go forward instead of standing
still. Go forward! Take that step make that move! For until you do, you will not be given another direction.


Too many of God’s people are hung up on finding out the will of God. Do what you know now and other directions will come. God has something better and bigger for you which you will not come into until you move forward.

Confession for today:
Father I feel you calling me to bigger and better things. And I must respond. I will respond. I will leave my littleness and move forward now!

Prayer:
All things that has held you down be broken now in Jesus name. I command, move forward!

Read through the Bible in one year (As it occurs in real time)
Jan 5: Job 6-9

Subscribe by E- Mail - http://goo.gl/QNSM6s


By Rev. Elekima Ekine

No comments:

Post a Comment