Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Be filled with Joy!

ROMANS 15:13 
“Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing…”

There are two things by which you can determine if your faith is still intact, or not. They are joy and peace. The Bible says concerning Abraham he was strong in faith giving glory to God. Have you lost your song? – Singing is
manifesting joy. Are you anxious? That means you have lost your peace.

Resist the temptation to be anxious, make yourself sing. Anytime you lose your song and peace, know that faith is lost, so pick it up again.

Confession for today:
I have set my face like a flint on God’ word, I shall not be distracted and I shall not waver

Prayer:
I commend you unto God and to the words of His grace and by it may you come into your inheritance in Jesus’ name.

Read through the Bible in one year (As it occurs in real time)
Jan 8: Job 17-20

Subscribe by E- Mail - http://goo.gl/QNSM6s

By Rev. Elekima Ekine

No comments:

Post a Comment