Friday, August 23, 2013

Have Faith in God Part 7

“ And Jesus answering saith unto them , Have faith in God” Mark 11:22

“…God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.” I John 1:5

So having faith in God is having faith in the fact that He is light and there is no darkness in Him; that means my faith in God cannot produce darkness in my life.
What is darkness? Darkness stands for everything evil. You cannot believe in the light and expect that your  faith in light  will in any way produce darkness in your  life in any form. What comes out of you  will also be light .

Bible says in Ps. 36:9 “...in thy light shall we see light..” that means that in His light we have life; in His light there is life . My faith in the light produce life for me. I know am not confused about what can come from God though  I may not understand everything in life. When
you as a Christian who says you have been born again 5 years,10years,15 years and perpetually what is coming out of you is  darkness not light, something is wrong somewhere.

John 8:12  “..I am the light of the world, he who follows me will not be walking in the dark, but will have the light which is life.” Having faith in the light is having faith in what the light gives and having faith enough in the life to apply the light to your life.

What comes out of the life ?
James 1:17 ’Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above…”

What comes out of light is good and perfect gift . when I have faith in the light, then , what I expect to come to me out of my faith in the light  are good and perfect gifts. God will not break my bone to teach me a lesson , to slow me down because am going too fast. No! when you know God , you know that whatever he gives to you is to do you good, will do you good that the way to receive the gift is of God. Gloria Copeland said, ‘if  your walk with God is not bringing something good to your life, you are doing something wrong somewhere, you are mixing light and darkness together.’

Come and believe the light; come and follow the light even if darkness is present in any aspect, your consistently following light will drive the darkness away at one point or the other. Don’t be discouraged, stay focused in the light consistently then one day you will realize every aspect of your life is light and is good continually. Soon,  you will see that any where you turn, you walk into favour, things are falling into place for you. HAVE FAITH IN GOD is HAVE FAITH IN HIS LIGHT. This is what will make the believer swim, when everybody else  is sinking we live in such a day we live in right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment