Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Have Faith in God Part 3

“ And Jesus answering saith unto them , Have faith in God” Mark 11:22

You need to come to the place where you can serve God because of ‘what’ He is and  become persuaded about ‘who’ He is.  Those who do are the kind of people who still see the fullness of the blessing of God .

When you are at the place where you will rather burn than bow, like the Hebrew children in Daniel 3:14-18 the devil cannot have you for meat.

Matthew 27: 46“…My God, my God why hast thou forsaken me? Luke 23:46  .Father into thy hands I comment my spirit..”
Why would Jesus commend His spirit into the hands that has forsaken Him? It is because His faith is not in the works of God, but in the person of God; He knows that
which is committed into God’s hand is safe. He is saying- I still trust You, all around me may look as if it is broken and might be surrounded by darkness; I still trust You.

Your head may not be able to comprehend it but your heart knows where it goes that is to say you can have doubt in your head but faith in your heart, you are confused but your heart is telling  you God will not let you be, HE IS GOD and HE CHANGETH not, so you will not be consumed.

When Moses asked in Exodus 3, “Lord who do I tell the people sent me?, God did not say ‘Go and tell them what I did’, He said tell them ‘I AM THAT I AM’, so your faith has to be in who and what God is.

The miracles and the works of God are not sufficient to carry you through these times, Moses - a man who spoke with God face to face and has seen lots of miracles said ‘..if you(God) will not show me yourself, then don’t carry me beyond this place’. You can be hearing the voice of God and not know the person of God. Many people are led astray  by so called prophets of God because the prophets hear the voice of God but do not know the character of God so, they give all kinds of instructions. If you know the person of God you will judge what you are hearing by His character and you won’t be led astray.

Exodus 33:19” ….I will make all my goodness pass before you..” The best of God is not in the things that you see, it is in His person and you can only access His best when your faith is in His person not His works. What you will receive from His works cannot be compared to the things that would come to you when your faith is in His person.
In the days ahead,  the works you have seen is not enough to hold you, that is why your faith has to be in the person of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment