Wednesday, December 30, 2015

The reason for your victory

1 Corinthians 15:57
“But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.”

Do you know that right now you have the victory. Yes you have it. You see God speaks ahead of our lives and tells us what will be before things actually happen. What God wants me to tell you right now is that you have
the victory and there is nothing to fear. I want to remind you of Jesus’s in John 16:33, the amplified translation:

“I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have [perfect] peace and confidence. In the world you have tribulation and trials and distress and frustration; but be of good cheer [take courage; be confident, certain, undaunted]! For I have overcome the world. [I have deprived it of power to harm you and have conquered it for you.]”


This is the reason for your victory, everything  and everyone that comes against you in the new year has been deprived of the power to harm you. So you are in a “fixed” fight and your victory has already been given.  Your victory is by not man but by God almighty and there is nothing anyone can do about it. I feel a sense of victory in my heart today for you and I know it is God’s word for you at this moment. 

So what should be your response? The same way the children of Israel under Jehoshaphat responded when God told them they did not need to fight because He had taken over their fight; they resorted to praising God. I want you to also praise God today because you have the victory not just for today but for the incoming new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment