Tuesday, June 4, 2019

WHAT IS UNBELIEF?

Hebrews 3:12 (Amp.)
[Therefore beware] brethren,  take care, lest there be in any of you a wicked, unbelieving heart [which refuses to cleave to, trust in, and rely on Him], leading you to turn away and desert or stand aloof from the living God.”

Unbelief is defined as the state or quality of not believing.
Disbelief is defined as the inability or refusal to believe or to accept something as true.

When you put the two definitions together, unbelief can be taken as refusal to believe or accept something as true.

It is no wonder that unbelief is regarded as evil and an unbelieving heart as wicked.
This is because it is a refusal to accept God or His word as true though there are enough evidences to the contrary. If you find yourself in such a state, then give attention to the word of God again and again until it ( unbelief) is eradicated from your heart.


Confession: I am a believer! I can believe God and I will believe God above my feelings, my circumstance. I choose to believe God and His  Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment