Sunday, June 9, 2019

I HAVE FAITH

Hebrews11:6 “But without faith, it is impossible to please God…”

This is one more reason why you have to learn how to live the life of faith. You CANNOT please God without it. Why you may ask? Let the word of God answer it for you: “…for whatsoever is not of faith is sin” (Rom 14:23). 

You agree that no one that is in sin will please God. A life not lived in faith towards God is a life lived in sin. This is why the scripture is clear “But without faith it is IMPOSSIBLE to please God.

But you know what, you are the just and you have faith in you. 

So you should not have a problem with that. You can please God and you are pleasing God and you are pleasing God right now as you live by faith.

Confession:


I am faith child of a faith God. I please my Father God because I live by faith

No comments:

Post a Comment