Sunday, June 9, 2019

WHAT HAS GOD SAID TO YOU

Hebrews 13:5-6 “…for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. So that we may boldly say, the Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me”

There is something that you need to observe when making confessions of faith and it is this: let your confession be a product of what God said to you. That is learn to speak out what you heard God say to you. 

It is such sayings that bring forth results faster. When Jesus sent His disciples to bring him the donkey, he said if they are questioned, they should just answer “ the Master hath need of them”

“And certain of them that stood there said unto them, what do ye, losing the colt? And they said unto them even as Jesus had commanded: and they let them go”. (Mark11:5-6)

Did you see that? They (the Apostles) replied them as Jesus had commanded them. And they let them go!

In the situation you are in find out what Jesus wants you to answer or speak to the circumstance and say it.

Confession:

I speak. I hear what God is saying to me in this situation and I speak accordingly

No comments:

Post a Comment