Friday, June 24, 2016

SUBDUING KINGDOMS

Hebrews 11:33 “Who through faith subdued kingdoms, wrought righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouth of lions”

One more thought on our text. What is meant by subduing kingdoms? I believe it is the highest use to which you can put your faith. 
Subduing kingdoms is taking territories for Jesus Christ with your faith. So do not stop at just using your faith to get things, use it to make kingdoms of this world that of Christ and God. How do I do that, I hear somebody asking. You can start by believing for the soul of your sibling, spouse, and neighbor, colleague at work or friend to be saved. The same way you believed for a blessing, you intercede and believe for one soul at a time. I have heard of intercessors who take one nation at a time and pray until they see the move of God birthed in that nation.

Confession/Prayer:

The kingdoms of this world have become that of Christ and God. Lord use me to make that happen in my own little corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment