Sunday, June 26, 2016

CONFESSION LEADS TO POSSESSION

Mark 11:34,24  For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them”.

Let me add one more thought on our text for meditation.  I pointed out that faith will work by saying it and praying it yesterday. Today, I want you to understand that after you have prayed it, you still have to say it. 
Why? Look at verse 24 again:
“…when ye pray, believe that you receive them, and ye shall have them”. 
But take a look at 1 Corinthians 4:13;
“…we also believe and speak.” So if we insert this into verse 24 it can read like this:
“…when ye pray, believe that you receive them, (and say that you receive them), and you shall have them.” 
This is because, it is confession that leads to possession. This is why some people do not see answers to their prayers, they do not say it after praying about it. Therefore, when ye pray, believe and say and you shall have them.

Confession/Prayer: 

I believe I receive that which is my heart’s desire. Father I thank you that according to Mark 11:24, I have received that which I asked for in prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment